Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Today is Shit

Today is Shit and I am SO sick of poop and spit up and dirty laundry that is stained and doesn't come clean and dirty carpets and dirty sinks and dirty counters and dirty bathrooms. And layers of dust and grime. I feel like everything around me is filthy. I hate it.

I hate having no space and having to move 5 things just to do basic chores like sort/ fold laundry or load/ empty the dishwasher. (Thank you God for my dishwasher!! Note that I am not complaining about my dirty dishes.)

I want a house, a maid, a babysitter, a Mazda 3 and a JOB!!!!

3 comments:

Bluecanopy said...

ah yes it is easier not to face life isn't it? too bad we have to.

sorry you're having a rough day. mine has been too although for different reasons. wanna come over??

call me.

Subdeacon Michael said...

lol... I'm sorry. Not laughing at you... with you... WITH YOU... :)

Hope your day gets/got better.

Glory to God in all things... like dishwashers...

Anonymous said...

There were days like that...and then there are days where you can't get enough of your life.

Thinking of you.
M