Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A Little Competition Never Hurt Anyone...

So yesterday B's sister came over with her mom and 3 of the 4 kids to go swimming. The baby of their family (named Elizabeth) is exactly 1 month and 2 days older than mine. I was impressed by all the "interesting" things that this 4 month old can do (that mine can't) such as roll over (back ---> front) and lay on her stomach, reach for toys, chew on them, etc. To date, mine has shown little to no interest in toys and cries whenever placed on her stomach. "No 'tummy time' for me," she says. I was asking when Elizabeth started doing this stuff, because I think it would make life with mine a lot more interesting. So today, I put her in her walker and put toys in front of her, like I did yesterday and the day before and the day before, but TODAY, she actually reached for them, and succeeded!


See...