Monday, October 29, 2007

Peas & Poop

So today I decided to try feeding her something other than formula. Ped said to wait til she was hungry and lead off with a veggie (apparently fruits are too sweet and if they taste them first, they won't eat veggies. Not sure I buy that but in true first-time-mom fashion, I follow doc's orders rather than strike out on my own.)

So I open a tiny jar of Earth's Best Organic Peas. And she spit them out. I tried 5 spoonfuls, all of which ended up on the bib, but that's fine, I was prepared for that. So I made a bottle and gave her the much beloved Similac. Suck, suck suck. Then I smelled it. Poop. So stop feeding to change diaper. And there they were, in the diaper, the same peas I had just been feeding her? Same color, texture, consistency. Different smell.

I wonder if Earth's Best knows their peas look like poop?

1 comment:

Bluecanopy said...

wow speedy delivery!

i like your title.