Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Ooooh, I have a Cool Book!"

So I asked B if he might clean up the floor area in front of his bookcase as it was 3 layers deep in books, magazines and other literary materials. He graciously complied with my request and somewhere through the second layer he exclaims, "Ooooh, I have a cool book!" I laughed out loud, but unfortunately was not quick-witted enough to come back with, "Well, if that is the one you really like, does that mean we can get rid of all the others?" Alas, I fear I am doomed to only see the floor 4 times a year. (Good thing he has so many other wonderful qualities.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think reading a good book is a wonderful thing to do. Some parts of one's abode are meant to be covered with literary gems...newspapers, magazines. books.This way one can lose the "ToDo List" and just keep reading, just keep reading just keep reading like Dory the Fish!!

But maybe occasionally one should try to see the floor.